acl

Dear All

I am new to this list. I need your help in setting up acls.

I am working for an ISP which is hosting lots of virtual domains. We are
using qmail-1.03, LDAP PATCh and openldap-1.2.x, Courier IMAP . All are
working fine . I am planning to use LDAP Browser for Managing Accounts. The
browser works fine .

The root of the ldap tree is dc=antarix, dc=net. Inside the tree we have
lot of braches like o=compmay1, o=comapany2 ...... o=company=n. We want the
individual companies to manage their accounts separately. We will add a
user administrator or postmaster  in each company i.e (cn=administrator,
o=company1, dc=antarix, dc=net).  The user administrator should only be
allowed to manage his own company . Also I am interested in limiting the
administrator to have "n" number of entries into LDAP.I require acl for
achieving this.

Thanks in advance for the reply

regards

Saravanan.N