AW: AW: AW: adding first entry

hi,

what version of openldap do you use? slapd.oc.conf and slapd.at.conf are
part of openldap1.2.X configuration. but you wrote, you are using ldapadd
with '-x' flag.. what on the other side is only valid for openldap2.0.X
package.. make sure not to mess up two different packages..

openldap dokumentation isn't that bad at all, i'd say.. (there are much
worse, like diablo.. ;o) )
at http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin is a pretty good administration guide.
(allthought, i hope you know that.. :) )

regards
daniel