Re: Authentication of LDAP-Users via pam

Hi,

> >But a 'ldapsearch -d 2' shows as supportedSASLMechanisms only
'DIGEST-MD5' and 'CRAM-MD5'.
> >What am i doing possibly wrong?

It was the same for me. But now its works, after two or three days fighting
with the different environments and parameters to make it work,
I wrote this summary as a memorenda pages.

http://www.enic.fr/people/landru/lobster/openldap/OpenLDAP-authenticating-wi
th-PAM.txt

Hope this will help

Jacques Landru