Help with tree layout.

Hi,
I am polling for some comments on whether it is
best to seperate an authentication branch out from
the 'other' directory information.  The issue is
that we have unique ids for access, mail, and,
other services (the product dictates this and I
need to just live with it...trust me :) ).  Logically, there are kind of 2 chunks.
 One being
the RADIUS authentication info and the other being
the other stuff (largely email uid/passwd).  My
questions is this, does it make sense to break
out the RADIUS stuff onto a seperate tree as
oppossed to having multiple uids/userpasswds in
one record?  What are some tradeoffs of splitting
trees versus using one tree with 'bloated' entries.

Many thanks,
rich