Re: Re[2]: which schema/objectclass I need to use?

It does not depend on your *LDAP* version, but it depends on your *OpenLDAP*
version. The names of the included schema files are different from 1.x to
2.x.

# 1.x style:
include slapd.at.conf
include slapd.oc.conf

# 2.x style
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema