Is it working or what is it?

Hi.I am completely new to ldap but read Admin Guide
2.0
anyway I have installed ldap with ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/ldap and made "make test" I have
seen in test sequence that I have the support of
LDAPv3 that means I have cyrus-sasl and openssl
package.I havent used --with-spasswd and
--with-cyrus-sasl (but I think that option is used
automaticly).
I have added an ldap user and group to my system for
sec reasons.And have started slapd with this option:

/usr/local/ldap/libexec/slapd -u ldap -g ldap -f
~ldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -d 255
After that I have made a query as explained in admin
guide 2.0

ldapsearch -x -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)'
namingContexts
and get this result version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: namingContexts
#

#
dn:
namingContexts: dc=ofsen,dc=2y,dc=net

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1
------------
as opposed to
dn:
namingcontexts: dc=ofsen, dc=2y, dc=net in admin
guide.
What might be problem?I have edited my slapd.conf as
written in admin guide just changed these values :

   database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=ofsen, dc=2y, dc=net"
#suffix         "o=My Organization Name, c=US"
rootdn          "cn=Manager, dc=ofsen, dc=2y, dc=net"
#rootdn         "cn=Manager, o=My Organization Name,
c=US"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn,
should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for
details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw          secret
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running
slapd AND
# should only be accessable by the slapd/tools. Mode
700 recommended.
directory       /usr/local/ldap/var/openldap-ldbm
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass     eq

Any help will be appreciated.
REGARDS