(no subject)

Hello,

Okay my problem is this:

I have a zartisperson object created. This inherits from the
inetOrgPerson. Now one of the attributes in this objectclass is
multivalued. What I need to do next is have a structure whereby the
values in this mulitivalued attribute are also multivalued (see
diagram). I imagine that there are only two possible courses of action

1. I add multivalued attributes to a multivalued attribute  :-\
2 I create a new objectclass and somehow incorporate this into the
zartisperson objectclass.

USER
USERNAME
USERID
ACCESSRIGHTS - ONE ------FUNCTION1
                                         ------FUNCTION2
                                         ------FUNCTION2
                             - TWO------FUNCTION1
                                        ------FUNCTION2
                                        ------FUNCTION4
                             -THREE-----FUNCTION3
                                          ------FUNCTION4
                                         -------FUNCTION5

If anybody could give me a clue how this could be done, or if it is
possible to do it then I would be very grateful. Thank You.