From: suresh [mailto:suresh@mithi.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 12:00 PM
To: Openldap-Software
Subject: undefined attribute

Hi

i seem to have missed something in my configuration.
I am trying to setup openldap(with qmail)
I cant figure out which attribute is undefined
Thanx in advance
Suresh

My configuration:-

OS-solaris 8x86
openldap-2.0.7

QMAIL.SCHEMA
ftp://ftp.eyeo.com/qmail/qmail.schema
_____________________
SLAPD.CONF

include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/qmail.schema

pidfile		/usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile	/usr/local/var/slapd.args
database	ldbm
suffix		"dc=yahoo,dc=com"
rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=yahoo,dc=com"
rootpw		secret
directory	/usr/local/var/yahoo-ldbm
index	objectClass	eq
_____________________
OPENLDAP DEBUG
entry_rdwr_runlock: ID: 1
====> cache_return_entry_r( 1 ): returned (0)
send_ldap_result: conn=4 op=1 p=3
send_ldap_result: 17::attribute type undefined
send_ldap_response: msgid=2 tag=105 err=17
ber_flush: 38 bytes to sd 7
_____________________
MY LDIF ENTRY
dn:cn=mark,dc=yahoo,dc=net