Re: adding new attribute

There have been numerous discussions in the past few weeks
on how to add new schema to the server (which is discussed
in the Admin Guide).  As archives are available, I'll just
point out the basic steps you have missed:
        1) verifying the schema added is listed in the
        subschema entry published by the server, and

        2) checking the server log files for hints as to the
        reason you are getting errors on the client side.

Kurt