Re: backup (was: slapcat cannot open database - why?)

How about replication. You replicate until it's time to backup. Stop slurpd
while you slapcat the slave (?) and restart slurpd afterwards. Sounds like a
plan ? Only thing, I've never done replication so I can't know.

--
Patrick Timmons, service informatique