Logging (was: Re: inetOrgPerson (was RE: ))

Kurt said:

Once you have done this, you can try to add an inetOrgPerson
object.  If it fails, check the servers logs for details.

Speaking of checking the server logs ...

I'm on openldap 2.0.7 (Redhat 6.2) and my logging is not working (my slapd.conf has the level set to 256). If this is a known problem, I'll not worry about it for now. Otherwise, does anyone know what I can do to resolve this? I'd like to be able to access logs if and when I need to investigate what is happening as I learn openldap.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin