Re: embeded ldap client ?

At 09:07 AM 1/10/01 +0200, Andreas Back wrote:
>Have I understood the source right when I think I only
>need to port libbeer and libldap for client functionality ??

To have a complete client LDAPv3 API, you need to port
        -lldap (libldap) -llber (liblber)

as well as Cyrus SASL.  Cyrus SASL is required for
SASL/DIGEST-MD5 functionality, LDAP's mandatory-to-implement
secure authentication mechanism (RFC2829).  You may also
want to port OpenSSL if you desire Transport Layer Security
(TLS) functionality (RFC 2830).

Kurt