Re: ldbm_back_delete: no access to parent

To me this looks like this has nothing to do with JNDI but rather that you're
not complying with the schema you're trying to use. Check your schema and make
sure you're assigning values to all attributes. You might want to start with
some somple schemes like person or similar.

lekkim