OpenLDAP and AD

Title: OpenLDAP and AD

Has anyone seen any hard documentation on the concept of allowing a Win2K Active Directory server to an exsisting OpenLDAP server?

 Ideally the AD server would be the single point of admin, with the OpenLDAP server on the Unix side recieving data such as username/password/phone number/office location/etc&.

 Could it simply be done by adding addition schema to my basic configuration now(core.schema).

Please forgive me if this all sounds ignorant, but I am rather new to LDAP. Please and thank you for your kind assistance.

Scott Yates
Unix SA
Arbinet-TheXchange