Re: User friendly tool

I have a web based tool that I wrote using PHP for administering
LDAP directories.  It is called L.A.W. (Ldap Administrator for the Web).
I haven't released it anywhere yet, but I use it to manage our directories
internally.  It is pretty feature complete, it just needs to be a little more
configurable.  If anyone is interested I could post a tar ball somewhere.  It
requires PHP 4 for its session management tools, a web server (I use Apache),
and a browser with minimal javascript support.

If you want a very basic idea of what it looks like look at
http://rolodap.sourceforge.net.  Rolodap is a contacts management project that
I am working on that I initially based on the code from LAW.  There is a link
to a demo on that page.  While there are significant differences on what you
can do with Rolodap and LAW, the basic look and feel is similar.

--
Daniell Freed
Computer Services

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil