Re: adding additional info

First, I would suggest you review the information on schema in the docs and
FAQ:

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin/schema.html

Somewhere in there is a link to some sites that list all sorts of already
defined objectClasses that you can use, and I bet all the attributes
("tags") you need will be in there.

--David