RE: EGD not used?

Hi,
Thanks for the help.  I would be glad to help update the man
pages, but unfortunately adding the TLS_RANDFILE directive
to ldap.conf (and slapd.conf) did not help.  The server and
client tools both still generate the error message "PRNG not
seeded".  Could you give me any additional information about
this option and how it is used?  I tried the syntax
"TLS_RANDFILE=/my_entropy_dir" and "TLS_RANDFILE
/my_entropy_dir", but neither worked.

Also, I _do_ have the RANDFILE environment variable set.
The e-mail below says that that will be checked if the
TLS_RANDFILE directive isn't found.  On my system, it
doesn't seem to be checking either.

Karl