Re: Undefined attribute type

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Henrik Lassen wrote:

> Now I try o get my NIS users entered and use
> http://www.padl.com/download/MigrationTools.tgz
> This seems to use perl to generate LDAP entries - but I keep getting:
> "Undefined attribute type":

Did you include all the schema's required in your slapd.conf file?

Verify this manually. Just check eacht attribute type used in your ldif
file and see in wwhich schema file it is defined and wether or not you did
include these in your slapd.conf file.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.