RE: Importing an LDIF file

Well, I just grabbed the latest copy of the ldif file, went completely
through it & that pattern didn't show up, so I'd have to guess that it
happened after the file was created.

> Maybe we should backup and ask how the ldif file gets
> created on NT?
>
> --David

Yes, I'll be taking a look at that early next week.  Today is only a
half-day for me, so I probably won't see any more replies to this thread
until Tuesday (unless I'm in here over the weekend).

I did want to say *thanks* to everyone who's replied to this thread, & wish
all out there a terrific holiday.

TK