Re: OpenLDAP and threading on Linux

hi hugo,

correct me if i am wrong, but since i used exactly the same slapd.conf (with
the same indexes) and the same backend database i am counting on the fact
that indexes will not skew any comparative data. this test was just
comparing possible speedups by using a multi-threaded slapd daemon, i did
not tweak any indexes.

jens

on 12/16/00 10:04, Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl at Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl