Re: Setting up LDAP database

How does OpenLDAP v2.x handle this.  I have to admit I haven't been following its development to see what changes have been made.

Daniell Freed

Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Daniell Freed wrote:

> New object classes are defined in the file slapd.oc.conf.  New attributes
> are defined in slapd.at.conf.

Only if you refer to OpenLDAP v1.x

I suggest you go to the Faq-O-Matic and start on the general section that
contains pointers to good reading material.

Hugo.

--
Hugo van der Kooij; Oranje Nassaustraat 16; 3155 VJ  Maasland
hvdkooij@caiw.nl        http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/

--
Daniell Freed
Computer Services

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil