From: Patrick Timmons <ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca>
To: Cory Tsang <speef@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble testing openldap-2.0.7
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:27:53 -0500

Did you check the Faq-O-Matic ? This page may be related:
There is a section on Solaris 2.6 & 2.7
Also if you build with tcp_wrapper enabled, verify that your /etc/hosts.allow
file allows connections from localhost.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com