Fwd: Re: ldap authenticating in Netscape messenger

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/
--- Begin Message ---
For username type in the value of "mail" attribute.
Openldap server ACLS must be set up so that anonymous
access is given to the mail attribute.

See a few posts in August 2000.
See
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/ldap45.htm