AW: TLS on Openldap for Win-NT

Hi Prahant,

under VC++ you can add a preprocessor definition in the
menu project->Settings->c/c++ for the actual project.
There you add (separated with ",") "withtls". Maybe it must
be written uppercase.

For example, if you want to run slapd under NT as a service
then you have to set "HAVE_NT_SERVICE_MANAGER" in
the slapd project.

Good luck!!

Ciao!
Matthias