AW: OpenLDAP and Windows NT

Hi,

OpenLdap can be compiled directly with VC++. You need the
libraries stated in the FAQ on www.openldap.org. The hs_regex did not
work on my side, but gnu_regex is perfect! Compile all libs an install
the dll's. Then compile openldap. In openldap you must change some
lib's that has to be linked to. For example sasl.lib changes to libsasl.lib.

After that you have a running version on NT!!

Good luck!

Ciao!
Matthias