OpenLDAP/ADS

We've been tasked with the unfortunate job of implementing a MS Exchange
2000 server.  I already have all our employee data (personal
info/account info) in OpenLDAP 2.0.6.  I've found the microsoft schema
files to use, but haven't found much in the way of how to have the MS
Active Directory sync with or be a slave to our LDAP server.  Has anyone
had any experience with this?  I've seen a little mentioned about
General DirSync, but can't seem to find any useful information about it.

Thanks, Justin.
--
Justin Wood			justin@whizbang.com
Systems Administrator