Re: free/non-free ladp servers comparizon

AFAIK, some versions of nss_ldap could cause nscd to hang and thus
the machine could be left unusable (everything would be trying to
use the hanged nscd).
Changelog of version 121:

121     Luke Howard <lukeh@padl.com>
* fixed BUG#49 (fix acknowledged race condition)

--
Andreas Hasenack
andreas@conectiva.com.br