Re: compiling latest OpenLDAP with latest OpenSSL

You need to use CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.  Use CPPFLAGS to tell configure
where to pick up include files:

export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include -I/usr/local/openssl"

export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/lib -L/usr/local/openssl/lib"

(I add -rpath to LDFLAGS because I built Sleepycat with shared libraries
and I don't want to have to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable whenever I
want to run a tool or slapd.)

Then run configure.

Randy