Re: authenticating from netscape, take 2

If I understand correctly, the "entry" "attribute" refers to the whole record,
not exclusively to the DN. Read Acces to "entry" is required to look at the
record to see what attributes are present and then individual attribute access
rights are evaluated to see if you are allowed to see the value of each
attribute. I haven't red the code but this is what I found from experimenting
with acls. I'm sure Kurt will correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Patrick Timmons, service informatique