Re: search with indexes

At 05:48 PM 10/16/00 +0200, michel guilhem wrote:
>I'm looking for a text that gives precisions on indexes , is it possible
>to do a search with indexes when i ask for 2* or is it limitations of

Substring indices require that the asserted substring have
a minimum length.  For 1.2, it's 2 characters for initial
and final substrings and 3 for any substrings.  For 2.0,
it's 2 for all substrings.

You can, of course, hack the code to change these defaults.
For 1.2, see back-ldbm/back-ldbm.h.  For 2.0, see slap.h.

Kurt