Re: OpenLDAP 2.0.x and SASL on AIX

__eprintf is a gcc built-in that should be provided with gcc.  You can get
this error if you are compiling with gcc but using the native linker and libs
on the system.

The solution is to either use all native tools, or make sure that gcc
is completely installed.  If you are using gcc for your compiler, but
the native loader, make sure to include libgcc .  Note that if you use
gcc as your loader, it will automatically be included.

On my system, libgcc.a lives at
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0//2.7.2.3/libgcc.a, to give you
an idea where to look.

Randy