ldappasswd 2.0 series

I was wondering how I could change the hashing method for ldappasswd in the
2.0 series of openLDAP.  In the 1.2 series the command switch was -c (or -h
I can't remember).  But in my 2.0.5 system, it defaults to SSHA.  I'd like
to migrate my existing UNIX accounts into the LDAP system but need the
hashing algo to be crypt.  Any ideas?

I suppose I could simply create an ldif file with modify commands and
manually put "userPassword: {crypt}ENCRYPTED_PASS" for each DN but I'd sure
like to make use of the tools available such as ldappasswd.

Thanks for any help.

Matthew Hoskins