Re: InvalidNameException...[Invalid DN]

At 03:29 PM 10/10/00 -0700, Susmitha Vuyyuru wrote:
>        I installed OpenLDAP and am trying to access slapd server using JNDI.
>I was able to add entries using an entries.ldif file and slapadd.
>
>Now, I am trying to add using JNDI. following is an example pgm taken from
>this mailing list.

I suggest you visit Sun's JNDI pages on their website
<http://java.sun.com/>.  They likely offer more proven
examples... and mailing lists full for folks familiar
with specifics of JNDI.  I also suggest that before
you attempt to write any code, you familiarize yourself
with the provided command line tools.

Kurt