From: Allen Denison [mailto:allen@sendmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 5:42 PM
To: De Leeuw guy
Cc: 'Jure Pecar'; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: OpenLDAP vs. IBM SecureWay Directory

What do you mean by more accurate?  I don't understand what you mean
when you say that OpenLDAP is more accurate than eDirectory because of
SecureWay's DB2 backend.

Allen

De Leeuw guy wrote:

> I'm use the two, but the OpenLdap is more accurate than eDirectory Server
> from IBM probably due to the DB2 backend.
> If you planning to develop a client and if you using IBM SecureWay
Directory

--
Allen Denison
Product Manager, Mail Hosting Products

There are some emails that can't be sent;
for everything else there's Sendmail