Re: OpenLDAP vs. IBM SecureWay Directory

What do you mean by more accurate?  I don't understand what you mean
when you say that OpenLDAP is more accurate than eDirectory because of
SecureWay's DB2 backend.

Allen

--
Allen Denison
Product Manager, Mail Hosting Products

There are some emails that can't be sent;
for everything else there's Sendmail