cn=SubSchema

What is the state of the OpenLDAP cn=SubSchema search?  I ask because
there are people here at CMU who would like to extract schema information
from slapd via LDAP. A query to that subschema magic DN gives:

% ldapsearch -h ldapserver -x -s base -b "cn=SubSchema" -LLL
dn: cn=Subschema
objectClass: top
objectClass: LDAPsubentry
objectClass: subschema
objectClass: extensibleObject
cn: Subschema

%

I was expecting "objectclasses" and "attributetypes" lines telling about
the server schema. Something like what RFC 2251, section 3.2.2 says:

   The following four attributes MUST be present in all subschema
   entries:

   - cn: this attribute MUST be used to form the RDN of the subschema
     entry.

   - objectClass: the attribute MUST have at least the values "top" and
     "subschema".

>>>- objectClasses: each value of this attribute specifies an object
     class known to the server.

>>>- attributeTypes: each value of this attribute specifies an attribute
     type known to the server.

   These are defined in [5]. Other attributes MAY be present in
   subschema entries, to reflect additional supported capabilities.

Is there another query that will produce those two lists? If not, is this
on a TODO list?

  -Mark Adamson
   Carnegie Mellon