- global address implementation -

Hello,

So I finally got the openldap installed and running, thanks to you all for
the incredible help...  I'm able to add and see the directory services from
email clients such as Eudora, Outlook Express and Outlook.  However, I
noticed that these clients can only search or query to the openldap rather
than view all the entry in the address book.  My initial intention was to
setup a global book solution for use in multiple platforms.    But this is
different from what I thought.  Or maybe there's a way to do it??

Basically how do I make for example my outlook express address book
(wab32.exe) program to see all the entries in my company's Directory
service?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

      = widodo =