Re: schema problems - remoteSource?

Ok, I see.  So it is common for people trying to implement an LDAP server to
create their own schemas?  If so, that's fine and I will be off to try to
create some schemas.  If I can get away with reusing someone elses schemas,
however, I would rather not reinvent the wheel.

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> said:

> At 02:27 PM 10/9/00 -0500, Randy Kunkee wrote:
> >> I have recently saw a post regarding which attributes Netscape and
Outlook can

--
Joseph Hoot
System Administrator