Creation of Distribution List in LDAP for use in Outlook please HELP

I am trying to create a company wide address book which will allow our
employees to search through the LDAP db and find individual email addresses
and entire departments.  I have finished adding all of the employees
individual entries and I'm now trying to create the distribution lists.
This is where I'm stuck.

After combing through the mailing archives and the FAQ's, it was apparent
that all I would need to do is create an entry with an objectclass of
groupOfNames and create an attribute of member.  Each member attribute
equaling the DN of each user.

Whenever I then do a search in outlook for the department name, it comes up
as a contact not a group.  Outlook is not recognizing my deparment entry as
a Distribution List.  Included is an LDIF output. (The names where changed
to protect the innocent).

dn: ou=Department1, o=Company, c=US
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Department1
member: cn=User1, ou=Department1, o=Company, c=US
member: cn=User2, ou=Department1, o=Company, c=US

dn: cn=User1, ou=Department1, o=Company, c=US
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
cn: User1
sn: User1
mail: user1@company.com

dn: cn=User2, ou=Department1, o=Company, c=US
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
cn: User2
sn: User2
mail: user2@company.com

Is there something I am missing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I'm using openLDAP 2.0.5 and outlook 2000, netscape messenger 4.75,
outlook express, outlook 98 as my test bed with identical results on all
platforms.

Thanks again.

Matthew Hoskins