RE: PAM_LDAP

Hi list,

Now we're talking about PAM_LDAP, I've having problems trying to log on my
system. The error I'm seeing in the log is:

pam_ldap: ldap_simple_bind Can't contact LDAP server

The server is working ok as I can do queries using ldapsearch, gq, .... So I
suspect the problem is in my configuration or in pam_ldap.so.

It seems the /etc/ldap.conf is properly configured (server, rootpwd, dn,
....), The weird think is that I can't even contact the server....

Has anyone experienced similar problems?

My system is configuring as follows:

debian 2.2
Openldap ver 2.04
pam_ldap 74