Re: migrating from V1->V2

Hi,
        Ok, will do..
Jim

At 08:40 AM 10/4/2000 -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 07:03 AM 10/4/00 -0400, Jim Howell wrote:
>Hi,
> Thanks for the "empty values" fix. However, the photo and audio attributes had data, those ldif entries/attributes wouldn't load, hence the two errors I posted. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

I focus on one thing at a time...  In looking back at your previous
messages, I would guess you don't have schema properly configured.
I suggest you review some of the recent messages on this list
regarding use of inetOrgPerson and other schema files, and then
try again, checking slapd's logs for hints upon any problems you
might have.  And then, if you cannot sort them out, post another
message with appropriate details (ldap command issued, complete
response, slapd.conf file, and relevant fragments of slapd logs).

Kurt