RE: RDF and LDAP

It depends upon how you want to use RDF. If you want to merge LDAP content
into an RDF schema like the Dublin Core, you might look at DSML
(http://www.dsmg.org); it is a standard for representing LDAP entries as
XML. It's intended primarily as an interchange format (like LDIF, I guess)
between directory servers, but I've been thinking that it could be adapted
to mix RDF and LDAP.

But I think what you're after is some way to translate RDF schemas into LDAP
schemas and vice versa, or maybe produce both from a single source, correct?
That's more challenging, because RDF has a more flexible schema language.
Ditto for XML Schema. You'd have to let the lowest common denominator drive
things.

This would be a logical application of XSLT (XML stylesheets). You could
write a stylesheet that translates from XML Schema to RDF schema definitions
and LDAP schema definitions simultaneously, for example.

regards,
kd