referral

Hi everyone,

I had some problem dealing with referral. I followed Openldap 2.0 Admin. Guide, which (10.4.2 #5) is different from the previous guide from UM. However, when sending an update request to a slave server, It can't be refered to master server to update the database. Kurt mentioned (199909 msg31) that many clients do not support rebind when simple bind is in use. Is this still true for OPENLDAP 1.2.11 and 2.0.x? Is there anything to do with JNDI? Thanks for your comment.

Regards,
C. Tseng