RE: Anyone have an openldap 2.0.3 ldif example?

Hello all, please forgive following newbie questions:

	So, what if I already created the directory with

suffix "dc=mydomain, dc=com"

and now I want to change it to :
suffix "o=myorg, c=US"

I suppose I could delete all the entries, change slapd.conf, and restart (no
problem to delete all the entries fortunately).

I guess in this case it'd be better just to nuke the whole directory and
start over.  How do I do this, and is it safe/OK ?

Thanks