Re: Installing 2.0.3 - configuration of LDBM (BerkeleyDB), Linux

Do something like the following:

CPPFLAGS="-I/server/local/BerkeleyDB/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/server/local/BerkeleyDB/lib"

If you are using the DB as a shared library, add the appropriate
-rpath or -R flag to LDFLAGS.  That's all you need, configure will
find it, and figure out the version.  If not, toy with the configure
options and make sure you used the correct paths.

Randy