Re: My own schema!!!

At 05:00 PM 9/20/00 +0800, Ravi Mittal wrote:
>If  [general schema questions]

I suggest you read a good book... see the FAQ for references.
You might also review the archives of the general mailing list.
The general mailing list is the preferred list for questions
which are not specific to any given implementation.
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/
  http://www.openldap.org/lists/#archives

>I, of course, know that I need to define my own attribute sets for this.

The basic schema syntax is described in slapd.conf(5).
For OpenLDAP 2.0, see the Schema chapter of the Admin
Guide (http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin/).  For 1.2,
see the 1.2 Software FAQ (http://www.openldap.org/faq/).

Kurt