Re: Cannot run slapd.

slapd does not work. When I run "slapd -d -l", I've got the followings:
.
.
.
line 7 (schemacheck     off)
line 8 (referral        ldap://root.openldap.org/)
line 10 (pidfile                /usr/local/var/slapd.pid)
line 11 (argsfile       /usr/local/var/slapd.args)
line 17 (database       ldbm)
line 19 (suffix         "dc=brazil, dc=it, dc=earthlink, dc=net")
line 22 (rootdn         "cn=kihoonj, dc=brazil, dc=it, dc=earthlink,
dc=net")
line 28 (rootpw         test)
line 33 (directory      /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm)
bind() failed errno 13 (Permission denied)

Hmmm...I don't know why I got permission error?