turkish encoding

I am using OpenLDAP 1.2.11.

I have some problems with Turkish characters.
Turkish is included in ISO-8859-9 definitions and win-1254.
We have entered attributes using Softerra`s Ldap Browser using turkish
characters. .But when I want to display entries with Netscape AddressBook
by double clicking it doesn`t show turkish characters properly.

I have looked at the list archives but could not find anything useful for
me.
Are there any solution for this problem?

|  Oguz Yilmaz                       |   Oguz Yilmaz                     |
|  Sistem Destek Muhendisi           |   System Support Engineer         |
|  GANTEK Bilgisayar Danismanlik     |   GANTEK Computer Consultancy     |
|  SUN Authorized Reseller           |   SUN Authorized Reseller         |
|  Ofis:  +90 312 446 78 00          |   Office: +90 312 446 78 00       |
|  Faks:  +90 312 446 36 66          |   Fax:    +90 312 446 36 66       |
|  E-Posta: oguz.yilmaz@gantek.com   |   E-Mail: oguz.yilmaz@gantek.com  |
|"Bunlar benim goruslerimdir ve isverenim tarafindan paylasilmayabilir." |
|"These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"|