Re: No validator ???

Hi Gwenael
i guess u are right..

I was having problems in inserting even the individual names into the
ldap directory and when i managed to do so i was sooo happy that i
completly forgot what u had pointed out..

Indeed the name uniquemember validation hasnt been built into openLdap
yet

Anyway do u know how to add the java schema to the existing schema..
How did u add the java schema to the existing schema.. All my
attempsts to use CreateJavaSchema have failed..
I will appreciate if u could let me know this..

Thanx
Anand Raman
New Delhi , India