dbcachenowsync

Hi

I'm am building an ldap based application where an administrator needs to do
updates to the ldap data from time to time. Some of the data consists of
pretty long textstrings that are indexed using the sub index. The Ldap
server therefore takes a long time to update an entry, sometimes several
minutes. In order to reduce that time I added the dbcachenowsync flag to the
slapd.conf. However, as I understand it, that means that the updated data is
kept in memory and not written to disk, and therefore lost in case the
server goes down. I therefore would like to know how I can force the new
data to be written to disk, say once a day.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

../Tonny